I just bought a new iPhone but I am having a problem with activating it. It keeps on saying activation server unavailable. Kindly suggest me some solution or quick fixes to solve this problem
Solution – Are you facing problems in activating your iPhone 7 then follow the below mentioned steps –
Switch to WiFi from your cellular network
- Go to settings
- Switch to wifi from your cellular connection.
- Restart your device and try to activate your iPhone 7 again.
Update your Itunes
- Make sure that your iTunes is up to date.
- Do it by connecting to your computer.
Restore Factory Settings
- Go to settings >> General >> Reset
- Erase all content and settings >> Restore using backup