11 months ago - Ask Expert - New York City - 154 views
Location: New York City
Computer Disconnects From a Wireless Network After Random Time Intervals
To resolve the issue use the following procedure.
- Click on Start >> Run >> type ncpa.cpl >> OK.
- Right click on your wireless network connection, And then click Properties.
- Click the Wireless Networks tab.
- Under Preferred networks, Click on wireless network, And then click Properties.
- Click the Authentication tab, Click to clear the Enable IEEE 802.1X authentication for this network , And click OK
- Click on Start >> Run >> type ncpa.cpl >>click OK.
- Right click your wireless network connection >> Properties.
- Click on the Wireless Networks tab.
- Under Preferred networks, Click your wireless network, And click Remove.
- Click View Wireless Networks.
- Under Network Tasks, Cick on Refresh Network List.
Under Choose a wireless network, Click the wireless network to which you want to connect, And click Connect.
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.