I have a Trojan: win32/beaugrit.gen!c virus in my system? What should I do to fix it??
Trojan is a type of malware that can intent you to install on your PC.
win32/beaugrit.gen!c is a severe and risky Trojan virus that may hack your computer or download several other malware.
How harmful Win32/Beaugrit.gen!C virus actually is to the System?
- The Win32/Beaugrit.gen!C virus carries out malicious activities after it penetrates through a target computer.
- The virus will change the settings of your system registry without any approval which can create a big loophole in your system.
- It will keep on adding useless files to your system making it a lot slower.
- You may see unwanted icons on your automatically installed by the Trojan.
- It also deletes some important system application so that you can not delete it
- Your browser will keep on redirecting so that you cannot download any security software
So if you want to remove or fix Win32/Beaugrit.gen!C virus then follow the below mentioned steps-
Use Window Defender
a)Turn on your Windows Defender real-time protection
- Go to start>>Go to Setting>>Click on Update and security
- Select Windows Defender to turn on the Real-Time Protection
b) Schedule your scan on Windows Defender
- Go to the search bar and Search for a Schedule tasks
- Expand Task Scheduler Library>>Microsoft>>windows>>Double click over Windows Defender folder.
- Select Triggers Tab>>Select new.
- Set Time and frequency click on OK.
c) Run a security scan
- Go to the search bar and type Control Panel.
- Go to System>>Settings>>update and security>>Click on Windows Defender.
- Go to the info section at the bottom>>click on Use Windows Defender to open an interface.
- Click on scan now>>wait for the scan.
- You will see the list of malware if any>>Click on Remove.
Delete Through System Registry Settings
- Restart your device
- when the system starts to boot up Press F8 to open safe mode with networking.
- Press Window key + R>>Type msconfig>>click on OK.
- Press Wind Key + R>>Type ‘regedit’>>click on OK.
- A folder will open then follow the path
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER>>Software>>Microsoft>>Windows>>CurrentVersion>>Policies>>System“DisableRegedit” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER>>Software>>Microsoft>>Windows NT>>CurrentVersion>>Winlogon
- Go to Control Panel>>Search Folder Options>>Click on View>>Click on the radio button before Show Hidden files ,folders and drives.
- Check the box Hide protected operating system files(recommended)
- Click OK.