11 months ago - Ask Expert - New York City - 146 views
Location: New York City
Please do the following steps to connect computer to wireless network
- Please Right-click the wireless network icon in the lower right corner of your screen
- Click On View Available Wireless Networks
- When wireless Network Connection window appears &
- It displays your wireless network listed with the SSID then you chose your ssid
- If you don’t see your network in the list
- Click on Refresh network list in the upper left corner.
- Click your network >> Click Connect in the lower right corner
- If your network is secure then it will prompt you for enter Network key and Confirm network key
- boxes and then click Connect.
- If Wireless Network Connection window continues to show Acquiring Network Address
- you may have mistyped the encryption key then retype the network
- Restart your computer & then try to connect \r
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.