How To Install Network Printer Private11 months ago - Ask Expert - New York City - 138 views
Location: New York City
Following steps will guide you how to install a network printer.
- Go to Start >> Control Panel >> Printers and Faxes >> Click on Add Printer icon.
- Click on Create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP Port .
- Enter an IP address. Enter the IP address of the print server and click Next.
- Select the printer manufacturer and the model from the list.
- If printer is not in the list,
- Insert the CD (Disk) that came with the printer and click Have Disk.
- If the network printer is attached to another computer is being shared,
- Enter the name of the computer followed by the share name of the printer
- like \\computername\printername. Click OK
Topics, Files and Tools to Clean Related How To Install Network Printer
- Printer port problems
- hp photosmart printer problems
- computer printer problems
- photo printer problems
- hp printers problems
- hp laserjet printer problems
- hp deskjet printer problems
- wireless printer problems
- inkjet printer problems
- hewlett packard printer problems
- windows xp printer problems
- sharing printer problems
- leopard printer problems
- common printer problems
- sp3 printer problems
- airport printer problems
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.