How can i transfer my contacts from Windows to Android Phone???
You can Sync Micro-soft account with Windows Phone.
login Microsoft account in your desktop and then press drop-down to out-look and select members.
Select the Manage account and choose the Export to Outlook to another services.
Press the “Save” button to exported the contact file outlookcontacts.csv in the desktop.
You have transfer your file through Windows Live contacts in your google account.
- login into your g-mail account
- In the home page, click on mail or G-mail and the top left of screen & choose the contacts.
- In the Contacts folder press More & select to Import.
- And choose the file .
- Open the location of windows live contacts file outlookcontacts.csv and open it.
- Click on Import tab & wait for the completion of importing process.
Finally into your mobile.
Go to the Settings/Accounts/Synchronise or Settings
Under Manage accounts option click on google account into your android phone.
Then finally you will add your account in your phone. press the “Sync Contacts” key.
And then you are ready to use your contacts in your android phone.